WTA specializes in the engineering of energy-efficient heating, ventilation and cooling systems for apartment buildings, condominiums, hospitals, and schools.
Weinstein, Taylor & Associates is a small firm offering personal service for clients throughout Southern Ontario since 1986. We use the latest proven technologies to engineer systems that save you money, require less maintenance and result in longer equipment life.
Our services include the engineering of:
- Heating Plants and Boiler Replacements
- Water and Air Source Heat Pump Systems
- Radiant Cooling Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Heating (Indirect and Direct)
- Booster Pump Stations using Variable Speed Drives
- Chiller Plants and Chiller Replacements
- DDC Controls
- Air Systems
- Life Safety Systems
- Backflow Preventers
We also perform:
- Engineering Studies
- Energy Audits, and
- Troubleshoot existing mechanical system problems
Considering mechanical upgrades?
We’ve done our best to provide you with useful resources such as information on planning your upgrade and our ‘Ask an Engineer’ feature. If you have suggestions for making our website even more useful or any questions about the information here, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.